Detexify for Mac let's you draw math symbols to find the corresponding LaTeX command. This saves you precious time you don't have to spend searching in symbols-a4.pdf.
- It's works like the web version at http://detexify.kirelabs.org but it's native and offline
- Copies the selected command into your clipboard - you just need to paste it into your LaTeX editor (or let the app auto-paste)
- You can bind a hotkey for quick access
- Features a "tablet mode" for even quicker drawing
See how it works: https://vimeo.com/160408368
After you have paid you will receive a confirmation and your license in separate emails.
- After you have paid you will receive a confirmation and your license in separate emails.